SatisMeter started in early 2015 when brothers Ondrej and Jakub discovered a lack of products providing no-fuss, actionable customer feedback. Since then, SatisMeter has gained the trust of over 300 companies spread across 70 countries.
SatisMeter is a customer feedback platform that puts NPS (or CSAT, PMF, marketing surveys, and other custom surveys) collection on autopilot. It integrates it with additional tools to make it actionable (Intercom, Slack, Segment, Zapier, or anything else).
More about the product
SatisMeter’s specialty are in-app surveys offering a wide range of rule targeting and event triggering options, making it possible to measure the whole customer journey. Surveys can also be integrated and sent from any email platform, shown on a public website, or installed in mobile apps. All surveys have multilingual support and can automatically switch to a user’s language for a smoother experience.
Unlike other products, SatisMeter’s plans are based on the customer’s success (number of responses). They are otherwise all-inclusive and unlimited in every other way, providing all features and human support to every paid plan.
SatisMeter is especially popular among SaaS or other innovative companies that strive to be the best in their category and grow by understanding their customers’ needs.
- Outreach various publications for brand awareness opportunities (backlinks, guest posts, podcast appearances) and maintain our public profiles
- Own written communication of new product releases and company news to customers (via email newsletter, changelog, and blog posts)
- Pursue a better understanding of our customers’ needs and lead them to success with educational materials (blog, web pages, help docs)
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Marketing, Growth, Customer Success, or Sales
- Proficient English and superior communications skills
- Experience with copywriting (blog posts, emails, web copy, etc.)
- Active listening, empathy, and explanation skills
- Superb ability to work in an organized manner and maintain internal documentation
- Self-driven with high independence, persistence, and competitive drive to be the best
Nice to have (even a one)
- Experience working in B2B SaaS (even better in martech/productivity tool)
- Experience with SEO, Link Building, and Content Marketing
- Experience with pitching a story to esteemed online publications and get PR articles published
- Overlap with European time zones (UTC-1 to UTC+3) is a plus
As much as any technical skills or experience would be nice to have, learning fast and passion for marketing is the most important thing here.
- Remote work & unlimited home office
- Agile and open-minded culture and a high level of flexibility
- Work in an international environment
- Compensation range of $1800 to $2400 monthly ($21,600 to $28,800 annualy)
- Competitive stock options plan
We are a fully remote company. Most of the communication happens in Twist, and all work is planned and documented in Notion. We meet online weekly for sprint kickoff and monthly for a retrospective. We don’t track the number of vacation and sick days, but everyone is encouraged to take at least 20 days of vacation per year to stay healthy, well-rested, and productive. At least once a year, we organize a company retreat to do fun activities together, and occasionally we visit an interesting conference. We encourage self-education and purchase learning materials as needed.
Your Future Colleagues
As a Marketing Manager, you would be mostly working with Jan who is managing growth, marketing, analytics, and strategy. When interacting with other areas like customer success, product, or development, you would also communicate often with Jakub, Ondrej, and Alexia.
Head of Growth
Jan joined SatisMeter with a burning passion for SaaS. He’s always our first stop when anything growth & strategy related needs to be done. In his free time he reads smart books, visits coffee shops and geeks out on reddit and YouTube.
CEO & CTO, CO-FOUNDER
Jakub is our data freak. Before founding SatisMeter Jakub lead frontend engineering at analytics company GoodData. When not behind the keyboard, Jakub likes to play with his daughters, hike or ski in the mountains, and practice yoga.
With a varied background covering everything from sales, marketing to NGO fundraising, Ondrej is our go-to guy. When he gets a break from SatisMeter he lives to indulge his eclectic musical taste, playing anything from spoons to the didgeridoo.
Coming from São Paulo, Brazil, Alexia brings the Latino’s warmth to SatisMeter. As the customer’s advocate, her mission is to provide care for each customer. Her passion for helping others goes past business hours, spending free time volunteering for NGOs all across Europe.